To avoid being banned, you need to uninstall GBWhatsapp that is outdated. Emsgadgets will guide you on how to get it updated to the latest version so you can enjoy this WhatsApp Mod’s amazing features. It can be so annoying when your friends do some interesting things with their GBWhatsapp but yours can’t because it is outdated.
Updating GBWhatsapp is like installing an app for the first time, this can be annoying. This is because it is not supported on the Google Play Store. But I noticed that some people don’t know how to install or even update GBWhatsapp, so they end up removing the app entirely.
So to update your GBWhatsapp, you will have to follow these simple steps.
When using your GBWhatsapp, you will see a pop up on your screen that reads, you need an update to the latest version of GBWhatsapp. It will tell you some of the features and bugs that were fixed.
To update GBWhatsApp, please follow these steps:
- Android: Go to GBWhatsapp options, click on GB Settings
- Click on Updates which is located below the FAQ
- Click on Check for Updates
NOTE: If there’s any update available, you will be notified.
If you received a pop up that there’s an update. Kindly click on the Update Now.
- You will be directed to GBWhatsapp Web for download.
NOTE: Before you start the update.
Go to your phone Settings, then tap Apps & Notifications or Security. Tap on Install Apps from Unknown Sources.
When you are done with that, continue to the GBWhatsapp Web. Click the Download
After that, refresh your GBWhatsApp. Boom, you are now up to date. Enjoy some new features fixes.
We encourage you to always use the latest version of GBWhatsApp so you don’t get banned. The latest versions contain the newest features, bug fixes, and anti-ban.
Features Of This Latest GBWhatsapp (Plus)
- Theme change
- Download free amazing themes created by some users of GBWhatsApp
- Dual/Multiple WhatsApp accounts
- Various languages
- Status can be copied
- Send large files of videos, audios, images
- Up to 50 MB of video files can be sent
- Hide online status, double tick
- Hide seen message, delivered message staus
- Always online feature
- Able to send more than 10 images
- New and customized emojis for GB WhatsApp users
- Backup feature
- Add stickers from Google Play
- Various launcher icons
- Hidden chat feature
- Hide writing status
- Hide recording status
- Connectable with WhatsApp web but features do not work there
- Auto-reply of messages
- Create and use themes, can be used by other GBWA users
- Audio can be shared up to 100 MB
- Video status limit to 7 minutes instead of 30 seconds can be shared
- Enable password
- Amazing tick styles
- Cool launcher icons
- Change notify-bar icon
- Multi gif providers
- Change video player
- Log available
- Message Scheduler
These are features the official WhatsApp does not offer. This latest WhatsApp Mod is safe.
Check out the review on DU battery saver app for android